Friday, July 7, 2017

Crawford County, Illinois, Jail Roster, July 7, 2017


Crawford County Sheriff's Office
Crawford County Sheriff's Dept Jail Roster for Friday July 07,2017
Prisoner Name:
Last, First
  Bonds, Holds
 
Anthony, Lillian  $2,525 Cash
Baer, Jamie L.  $7,525 Cash
Baker, Bryan  $2,525 Cash
Beasley, Beth A.  $1,525 Cash
Beasley, Steven B.  $1,525 Cash
Benton, Joshua  To Be Set
Brown, Kendrick L.  $3,025 Cash
Brown, Todd W.  No Bond, Time Server - 6 Months
Clark, Terry  $175 Cash
Cox, Kelly R.  No Bond, Time Server - 180 Days
Cox, Tamara L.  $2,525 Cash - HOLDS - So Champaign Co IL
Crampton, Jarrett A.  $5,025 Cash
Douglas, Donovan W.  $2,525 Cash
Farve, Joseph  $1,525/$3,025
Nethery, Brian J.  $4,025 Cash
Nidey, Jack E.  $3,525 Cash
Pethtel, Randy L.  $2,525 Cash
Scott, Joseph A.  $2,525 Cash
Smith, Bobby Lee Jr  $3,025 Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. Unless, of course, it iss one of those comments questioning my motivations in rude and crude terms, threatening to sue me for posting information available on public government websites, and/or saying I can not possibly judge a person on the basis of a few criminal charges. In that case, I could not care less about your comment and believe me when I say I am just going to keep on doing exactly what I am doing. So stay out of jail and you will not be on this blog. And by the way, state governments and their political subdivisions (counties) can not produce copyrighted material...especially when it comes to lists of people in jail. So save a tree, save a stamp, save your time, save some face and do not bother telling me to cease and desist.